From the Manufacturer:
Create the ultimate spa experience—anytime, anywhere.
SpaMist instantly converts normal tap water to a healthy streaming mist with the latest ultrasonic technology.
The sleek modern design fits any decor and is simple to use. Just add less than one cup of water and a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Enjoy more than 3 hours of continuous aromatherapy.
For a pleasant lighting effect, either select the rotating rainbow spectrum or one of the 6 soothing LED colors. Lights may also be completely turned off during the diffusing process. SpaMist completely powers down when the level of water falls below the minimum fill line.
Cleaning is easy, just wipe wipe the inside out with a soft cloth before duplicating the above process.
Use with Aromappeal Essential Oils for natural benefits.
Unit Weight 0.6 lbs
Unit Dimensions = 4.5″L x 4.5″W x 7.5″H
Case pack Weight = 7 lbs
Case pack Dimensions = 15″L x 10″W x 8.5″H
For more than 40 years, Puritan’s Pride has helped families achieve a lifestyle of wellness. Our vitamins and supplements are made with care from the highest quality ingredients. They are tested or inspected as many as 15 times throughout the manufacturing process. That’s why you can shop with confidence. We take pride in our products and helping customers feel their best.
Directions: Please read these instructions carefully before assembling and/or operating. Keep instructions for future reference.Features and Functions: Based on the nature of aromatherapy, a gentle mist is produced by ultrasonic vibrations. The mister displays a color-cycling sequence of light, creating a soothing atmosphere. Adding essential or fragrant oil further expands the unit’s appeal, emitting a fragrant aroma. If the water level gets too low, the water level sensor will shut off automatically to prevent damage.
Assembly and Operating Instructions: Place the mister on a steady, level surface. CONDENSATION WILL BE CREATED, PLACE UNIT ON A MOISTURE-RESISTANT SURFACE.
1. Fill the mister with tap water just below the line (inside base), equal to ¾ cup of tap water. DO NOT USE DISTILLED WATER. Do not fill to the top.
2. Place the vapor insert onto the top of the base.
3. Put the dome top on the vapor insert. The directional mist adjuster fits in the dome. Rotate to direct mist.
4. Plug the adapter into the mister base.
5. Plug the adapter into the wall outlet. Press right button ONCE to turn on mist. Press left button ONCE to turn on lights. Press left button THREE TIMES to turn lights off. The unit will automatically shut off when the water level is too low. Refill with tap water as needed for unit to operate. It is normal for temperature of the water and adapter to increase while in operation.
6. Unplug unit when not in use. Aromatherapy: Place a few drops of essential or fragrant oil directly into the water. Rinse unit (see below) once a week to avoid buildup. Care & Maintenance:
1. Replace water and clean frequently.
NOTE: Only use tap or bottled mineral water.
2. Any accumulated buildup on the misting disk will diminish the amount of mist produced.
3. Unplug the unit while making any adjustments.
4. Do not operate without water.
5. Place on a waterproof surface.
6. Clean unit weekly. To clean, unplug the base from the power source. Rinse base with hot tap water at least three times to ensure buildup is removed. Allow unit to dry thoroughly.
Troubleshooting: Nothing happens when you plug in the mister. Check the connection and the power source. The water level must be below the red cap. Ensure that the unit is turned out by cycling through the 4 button push options. There is no misting: Check the water level. Units shuts off automatically when the water is low. Any accumulated buildup on the misting disk will diminish the amount of mist produced. Follow Cleaning Instructions.
WARNING: Do not operate without water. All electrical appliances should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
NOTE: You may see a flash inside the unit when you initially plug it in. This is the LED lights inside, not a spark or malfunction.